Delicious Salmon Avocado Salad recipe
- 2 (6 ounce) fillets salmon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 8 ounces leaf lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 5 sprigs fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Place the salmon on the foil, and brush with 2 tablespoons melted
butter. Season with salt and pepper. Broil 15 minutes, until fish is
easily flaked with a fork.
- Melt the remaining butter in a skillet over medium heat, and sauté
the mushrooms until tender.
- Place the tomatoes in a bowl, and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Season with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, toss together the salmon, mushrooms, tomatoes,
lettuce, avocado, cilantro, and jalapeno. Drizzle with remaining olive
oil and the vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with
feta cheese to serve.
Salmon is a popular fresh fish known for its many health benefits, likewise high levels of protein and omega oils. Avocados are known for their healthy fats and cholesterol, also makes a great addition to almost any meal. I decided to combine the two in creating a Salmon Avocado Salad recipe. If you gain a little too much weight from this recipe, give PhenQ capsules a try to help with your weight loss goals. If you’re creative, send us your recipes via email or contact us with your proposals. We hope you enjoyed our mouth-watering Salmon Avocado Salad recipe. Ensure to share it with your friends and family. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below. We check every comments and respond to you accordingly.